1. Climate Change Impact on Agricultural fields, products and Solution using Computer Assisted Systems
Sushil R. Deokar, Girish S. Sonawane, Nitin D. Sali – Padmashri Vikhe Patil College of Arts, Science and Commerce Pravaranagar Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune, Maharashtra, India.
2. Best Practices in Archive and Record Management in Electronic Age: Approaches and challenges.
Ms Sangeeta Kamble, Dr Mayank Trivedi – The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB).
3. Nanoparticle for the Removal of DR from Aqueous Solution: Adsorption Equilibrium Studies.
Shruti S Kubyal, Manjunath N .T – Visvesvarayya Technological University. (VTU), Belagavi, Karnataka., U.B.D.T.C.E, (Constituent college of VTU), Davangere, Karnataka.
4. A Novel Investigation of Three Phase Solar PV – Battery Energy Storage System Integrated with Multilevel UPQC
T. PRAVEEN KUMAR, A. SATHWIKA, AZRA NOWSHIN, M. MANEESH KUMAR – Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology and Science, Nustulapur, Karimnagar, TS, India.
5. SOLAR PV- BATTERY CHARGER FOR EVS BY USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK CONTROL STRATEGY
G. RAMESH, MOHD IRFAN HUSSAIN, T. MEGHANA, K. SHIVA SAI RUTHVIK, N. THARUNI – Jyothishmathi institute of technology and science, Nustulapur, Karimnagar, TS, India.
6. ANN BASED SOLAR PV WATER PUMPING SYSTEM USING GRID INTERACTIVE BLDC MOTOR DRIVE
T. PRAVEEN KUMAR, K. SIDDIKA, V. SRINITHIN, D. MANASA, N. SAI KUMAR – Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology and Science, Nustulapur, Karimnagar, TS, India.
7. Sociopolitical Problems on the Screens of Film Festivals A Qualitative Content Analysis of Recent Iranian and South Korean Award-Winning Films
Shaho Sabbar, Ruhollah Hosseini, Shaghayegh Nosrati, Tahereh Sarfi, Maryam Sabzali – University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
8. Photovoltaic Fed TransZSI-DVR with power quality improvement Capability Using FOPID Controller
S.GOPALREDDY, M. SHASHANK, E. MADHURI, U. PRASANNA, B. ARUN KUMAR
9. LEVEL OF JOB SATISFACTION TOWARDS FOUNDARY INDUSTRY TO COIMBATORE CITY
Ms. Dheera I .V, Dr.P.Sekar – Sree Narayana Guru College, Coimbatore.
10. Knowledge is Power: Myth or reality
Dr. Jyoti Sidana – Govt. Arts Girls College, Kota (Rajasthan).
11. ASSESSMENT OF LIQUEFACTION POTENTIAL OF COHESIONLESS SOILS USING SHAKE TABLE
Gunjagi Deepak, Swanand R. Kadam – Sanjay Ghodawat University, Atigre, Kolhapur.
12. Managing Simplified Examination Systems in India – A Comparative Study of traditional and modern approaches.
Dr Naga Sai Kumar Tirthala – Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies-Basar, Telangana State.
13. Use of Reading Hall Facility by the Students of Institute of Fashion Designing: A Study
Yogesh Surwade, Satishkumar Naikar, Shyamsundar Pithore – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. Maharashtra, India., D Y Patil Deemed to be University, Navi Mumbai. Maharashtra, India.
14. A Comparative Study of Othello and Hamlet with Special Reference to Management Principles
Dr Naga Sai Kumar Tirthala, Theerthala Venkata Narasimha Murthy – RGUKT BASAR., Personality Development Trainer, Character Artist, Telangana State.
15. A RECTANGULAR SHAPED PATCH ANTENNA DESIGN PERFORMANCE EVALUATION WITH PROBE FEEDING BY PARAMETER VARIATION OF SUBSTRATE THICKNESS.
Parimal Tiwari, K K Verma and Chandan – Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University, Ayodhya, U.P., India.
16. GRAPHS ILLUMINATING ALGEBRAIC PATHS: THE INCLUSION IDEAL GRAPH AS A GUIDE TO RINGS
R S Indu – Govt. Engineering College, Barton Hill, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
17. Recognition of Retinal Diseases using Deep Learning
Dr. S. Joy Kumar – St. Mary’s engineering college, Hyderabad.
18. ONLINE EMBLEM DETECTION USING MACHINE LEARNING
D. Swetha, Dr. Goutam – St. Francis College for Women
19. SYSTEMATIC REVIEW OF DEEP NEURAL NETWORKS AND IMAGE CLASSIFICATION IN GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASES
E. Srinivasulu, Dr. M. GIRI – BEST Innovation University, Gorantla, Sri Sathyasai District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
20. Role of Artificial Intelligence to Provide Data Privacy and Security
Pasham John Babu, Dr.Amjan Shaik – Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University ( BESTIU)., St.Peter’s Engineering College, Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.
21. On developing go-to-market (GTM) partnerships as a Global Systems Integrator (GSI) to deliver business impact with creativity and disruptive innovation
Ramanath Kopparam Suryaprakash – Bharatiya Engineering Science & Technology Innovation University (BESTIU), India.
22. REVIEW AND ANALYSIS ON SOLAR ASSISTED VAPOUR ABSORPTION REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
MEESALA SAMBASIVUDU, Dr. S PENIEL PAULDOSS – Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University (BESTIU)., Brilliant Group of Technical Institutions,Hyderabad,Telangana
23. IMPORTANCE OF CHATBOTS IN HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Savithri, Dr.V.Goutham – BEST Innovation University., St.Mary Engineering College.
24. Finite Element Analysis of Heat and Mass Transfer in a Radioactive Flow Through a Porous Cavity
Vanaja Gosty, G. Srinivas – BEST innovation University, Gownivaripalli, Gorantla, AP., Sreyas Institute of Engineering and technology, Nagole, Hyderabad.
25. Geospatial techniques analyzing therate of Land Use and Land Cover Change and determining the causes of forest cover change in Chikmagalur taluk, Karnataka, India
Nalina C.M, Prabhu Raj, Babita Mishra, Musini Venkateshwarlu – Karnataka Remote Sensing Applications Centre (KSRSAC), Bangalore.
26. A STUDY ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOR TOWARDS ONLINE SHOPPING OF COSMETICS
M. Ramya, Dr. D. Venkaiah – Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University (BESTIU)- Anantapur- Andhra Pradesh., G. Pulla Reddy Degree & PG College, Hyderabad,
27. An Optimization Framework for Dynamic Replica Placement in FogEnabled Cloud Computing Environment
Ch. Usharani, dr. v goutham – Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University (BESTIU) Anantapur- Andhra Pradesh, India.
28. Evolution Of Eco Friendly Products In India
Ms. Latha Subramanian, Dr.D.Venkaiah – St. Francis College For Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad., G.Pulla Reddy Degree And PG College, Medhipatnam,Hyderabad.
29. A Study on Early Diabetes Detection using Machine Learning
30. Plant wealth of Gubbalamangamma Sacred grove, Telangana state, India
Gollamandala Ravi, Appaiah Asalla, Dasari Veeranjaneyulu, Abdul Rehman – Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University, Anantapur, AndhraPradesh, India., ENVIS Division, EPTRI, Hyderabad, Telangana, India., hadradri Kothagudem district, Telangana state.
31. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PHYTOCHEMICAL AND ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY IN DIFFERENT MICROGREEN VARIETIES
Tabitha Ramona Christian, Avanti Rao – BEST Innovation University Gownivaripalli, Gorantla, Andhra Pradesh,India, St Francis College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana,India., Madina PG and DegreeCollege For Women, Himayathnagar, Hyderabad.
32. Intensity Distribution Curves for Apodised Two Zone Apertures
M. Amaranath, G. Krishnaiah, T. Kiran Kumar – BEST Innovation University, Gownivaripalli, Gorantla, A.P., Brilliant Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad.
33. SOLAR ENERGY TO THERMAL REFRIGERATION WITHOUT COMPRESSOR
Mr. BADHAVATH THIRUPATHI, Dr. MANISH SHARMA – Malla Reddy Engineering College,Campus, Dulapally Road Maisammaguda Post via. Kompally Ranga Reddy Dt Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
34. Floristic richness in the vicinity of Waterfalls of erstwhile Adilabad district, Telangana state, India.
Appaiah Asalla, Gollamandala Ravi, Lingala Paramesh, Dasari Veeranjaneyulu
35. PHYTOPLANKTON DIVERSITY OF RANGA SAMUDRAM RESERVOIR, WANAPARTHY DISTRICT, TELANGANA STATE.
K. Govardhan, P. Vijaya, C. Ramakrishna Murthy & M. Rajashekhar
37. A BIOSENSORS BASED FIELD LEVEL DETECTION OF METALLIC TOXIC ANALYTE LEAD IN BLOOD AND URINE
Mohammed Yousuf Ali and Dr. S. Vanaja M.A. Jaleel Tabrez
38. CHALLENGES FACED IN SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT IN RAJAM MUNICIPALITY, ANDHRA PRADESH IN NEW NORMAL
Gunde Padma, Dr. Babita Mishra, Dr. Musini Venkateshwarlu
41. Innovative Applications of ICT for Enabling Effective Learning with Cutting-Edge Technologies
Jyothi Balreddygari, Dr V.Goutham
43. Heat and Mass Transfer through Clay –Water nano fluid with Heat Source
Lavanya Baradi, G. Srinivas